WHY VISIT US?
Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- (Visa and Master Card ) and AED currency will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC. (OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL) and sanctioned countries.
- Customers using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholders must retain a copy of transaction records and Handloom House policies and rules.
- The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Handloom House Head Office LLC maintains the website “www.handloomhouse.com”
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties
- Handloom House will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Handloom House takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.handloomhouse.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Handloom House is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Ordering & Delivery Policy – Products
Please keep the proof of delivery receipt signed/confirmed by the registered customer
- Handloom House is a Fashion Retail Store and maximum customers prefer to walk-in to our store and select our product as per their choices.
- Process of Ordering A:- Case to Case basis few of our customers selects the required readymade product or fabric along with the quantity in Pieces or meters and checks stock availability and price of the product by sending us an inquiry email or message at our official email “email@example.com OR Whatsapp nos +971553720549”
- Process of Ordering B:- Upon availability of product/fabrics, our Sales Team sends an official quotation with delivery time and the total payable amount by email/fax/Whatsapp as required by the customer.
- Delivery fees – Local Dubai delivery is Free upon a minimum order of AED 300 and other cities within U.A.E delivery charges are determined by customers to own preferred Courier Company or as applicable charges of Courier company. International courier charges estimations can be provided in our official quotation to customers on a case-to-case basis.
- Delivery time to local orders in UAE is between one to two working days subject to stock availability and International delivery varies between a minimum of 3 days to a maximum of 1 week depending on geographic location subject to stock availability.
& Payment Confirmation – Services
- Payment: Upon receipt of our official quotation to Customers, the Customer is required to send us a copy of Swift/Bank Transfer/ Deposit slip of payment, as soon as payment credit is received in our bank account, the Customer is emailed the Account statement/ Payment receipt reflecting payments are credited to our account and their orders are dispatched by same day or next working day subject to stock availability and Courier tracking nos/delivery information is provided to Local/International Customers accordingly.
Handloom House always ensures to provide correct product/fabric with required quantity as per customers selection/order, however in certain case to case basis if the customer is not satisfied with the product being found wrong or with manufacturing defect then we refund the amount of particular product or if the customer prefers then we also keep the amount as a credit to be used by the customer for their next orders with us.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
- Products/Fabrics once ordered to Handloom House and processed by us cannot be canceled.
- Customers are requested to check the ordered product/s as soon it is received/delivered to them and immediately inform us if the product is found wrong or has any visible manufacturing defects.
- We will promptly investigate the issue and suggest a replacement if accepted or process for refunds or keep the amount as credits for the customer’s next orders upon mutual arrangement with the customer.
- The expected time span for reporting any wrong delivery or defective fabric is 7 working days from receipt of products.
What is handloom?Handloom is an age-old traditional technique and custom from time immemorial and ensuring that this heritage continues to thrive and become a part of our life.…
history of handloom
A Handloom is a loom powered manually rather than by industrial means. Basically, all looms are frames that hold the warp threads, those that run vertically for the length of the intended fabric, in tension. The warp threads are then interlaced with weft threads at a right angle, thus forming a weave, In Indian weaving vocabulary, you sometimes see the warp threads called the tana and the weft threads called the bana.( Sourced: https://study.com/academy/lesson/indian-weaving-history-patterns.html)
Handloom sarees are a traditional textile art of India. The production of handloom sarees are important for economic development in rural India. Completion of a single saree can take from 15 days to a month and sometimes upto 6 months to complete, depending on the intricacy of its designs and patterns. Some of the well known Indian Handloom Sarees are Kanchepuram Silks Sarees, Maheshwari Saree, Bagh Print Saree, Chanderi Silk Sarees, Tussar silk saree, Banarsi Silks Saree, Baluchuri Sarees, Sambhalpuri Sarees, Kantha stitch Sarees, Bandhini Sarees and Munga Sarees. Handloom Sarees are made of good quality silks to give it a lustrous look. (Sourced: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handloom_saree )(Sourced: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banarasi_saree )
get in touch
Shop Nos 4-10, 16-17, Coral Palace Building, Meena Bazaar, Bur Dubai,
Post Box 8044, Dubai – U.A.E
Tel:- +971 4 3513437, +971 4 3521281,
Whatsapp :- +971 55 3720549,